Saturday, July 29, 2006

Typical male?



Typical male..typical male? don't know.. What is a typical male anyway? Somebody who likes women, who likes sports and to get drunk in bars? I can only relate to the first criteria. Yes, I do like women a lot but not just because they look good or sexy or whatever but I find peronality is at least as big a turn on. A woman who is serious about her life is a very attractive person. A woman who is strong and knows what she wants.

I dont think I "understand" women, it's probably impossible as ones look on women will always be from the opposite side. As John Lennon lyrics says "For the other half of the sky..."

Still I think women are the better part of the sky. With more women in powerful positions in the world there just might be less aggression, less violence and more love.

2 comments:

Pinkity said...

I like this post! I think, yeah, with more women on top there will be definitely more love. So, ME for President!!!! :)

Typical swedish said...

ok, I'll vote!