Friday, July 28, 2006

I love Marianne



Swedish people like candy!

Yes, go into any supermarket and you find mountains of candy at the exits. Cleverly placed at a low level so that families with kids can't pass them without buying a bag for every child so that they can endure the waiting in the line without screaming.....

Kids grow up to be good candy consumers and this is not exactly the healthy kind of sweets that are made of beans etc. This is the red, yellow, blue colored stuff that is made of sugar, chemicals and preservatives, yummy... for the dentists...

So how am I typical in this sense? Well, yes I too have been feed this stuff since I was a kid, I have now managed to get out of my addiction but of course there are some higher quality stuff that I still cannot resist. Like one of Swedish (and Finnish) peoples favorites, Marianne! If you never tried these you are lucky enough to have a great experience ahead.

Treat yourself a few of these and the world suddenly looks a lot better!

No comments: